Monday, February 22, 2010

Write The Right Way

When ever I travel one of the first things which I pack into my suitcase is my journal. It is really important to me to write down all my adventures as they happen rather then just remembering them, so when I'm old and in my rocker I can look back all my crazy trips! The first time I kept a record of a trip was when I went to England for my cousin Hannah's wedding, four or five years ago. Ever since that holiday I've been able to keep a record of my major vacations from England (again), France, Italy, and California. I choose to write in a magenta colored book with the word Journal written in silver print. Although of course everyone has different preferences when it comes to the place where the write down all their innermost thoughts and ideas. I was perusing the Internet when I found some lovely journals which I would love to write in. If your hunting for good journal, I would check Esty or Amazon. So whether you choose to write in a Mead Composition notebook or a fancy Smythson diary just be sure to keep on jotting down your exciting adventures!
Jem
P.S. I keep wanting to share photographs of the adorable journals I found on the web but Blogger is being annoying and won't let me! Any suggestions on how to fix this?

2 comments:

  1. It is so great that you are so dedicated about keeping journals! I used to be, making one for each big trip I took but I kind of lost the habit and now all I have to remember a lot of my smaller trips are photos :(

    I started again though because I found these beautiful journals that inspired me:

    http://www.rosehipcards.co.uk/

    They have different sizes, so good for long or short trips. It seems they are available some places outside the UK (e.g. Stockholm).

    With regard to photos on blogger, it's strange that you can't show the pictures. Are they URLs? It think there is a function for that but I am not exactly sure how it works. Sorry I can't be of more help :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use a spiral bound notebook but my husband bought me a lovely beautiful journal over 4 years ago. Maybe I should start using it.

    ReplyDelete