Sunday, February 21, 2010

Join Me On This Little Adventure

I have been itching for awhile now to create a travel blog. So this little blog, The Frequent-Flyer, is devoted entirely to blogging about travel- helpful tips, recommendations for places I've been too, about places I want to visit, inspiration from different locations, and perhaps most importantly about the importance of traveling. I have a lot of knowledge which I want to share with people about my own experiences while traveling. Although I am not considered a "worldly traveler" in some peoples eyes since I have only been to a handful of countries outside of the United States, I still think I have a lot to offer readers. So without further adieu, welcome to The Frequent-Flyer!
Jem

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It looks like you are starting something really interesting here and I will be following along :)

    I really love the quote at the bottom. I hadn't heard it before but that is exactly my feeling. Good old Mark Twain ;)

    ReplyDelete